Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Brit!!


Well honey! Be careful what you wish for!!! I thought that this would make a good Birthday present for you, and I thought it would be fun for you to find out about it through our little blog.

Here is your registration

Here are some links that contain info about the event.

Main Page for the Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon

Here is a pdf for a training schedule

Here is a map of the course that GOES THROUGH DISNEYLAND AND CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!!!



I love you sweetheart! I'm excited to help you prepare!!! Happy (very early) Birthday!!!

3 comments:

  1. O MY GOSH BRIT! I'm so jealous! Maybe I should sign up? HA! Ya right, me running anything more than 2 miles is a horrible terrible no good very bad idea! But I am SOOOOOOoooooo excited for you! And if I can, I want to be waiting at the end of that race for you!

    P.S. I have the cutest most thoughtful big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, I overlaid the course map with google maps and discovered this is where in the park my wife will be...

    Disneyland (Miles 2-3)-
    ~AT MILE MARKER 2-Come through main entrance and down main st.
    ~Hang a right in front of the castle around the Matterhorn
    ~Head down towards Small World exiting the park through the parade route (just right of S World)
    ~Go around the outside of Toon Town
    ~Enter park through Thundermountain Ranch
    ~Go around Thunder Mountain
    ~wrap around Rivers of America through New Orleans
    ~Hit Mile Marker 3 at Haunted Mansion
    ~head around all the way through Critter Country
    ~Leave the park and go around the tram path
    ~Go all the way Down Town Disney (3.6ish miles at end of Down Town Disney)

    -California Adventure(miles 11-13)
    ~Enter between Tower of Terror and Alladin Theater
    ~Run down Hollywood Blvd
    ~Run through Condor Flats past Soarin'
    ~wrap around Grizzly River Run
    ~head right at Little Mermaid
    ~run around all of Paradise Pier
    ~run through bugs land (@ mile marker 12)
    ~leave park and wrap around Cars land and behind Screamin'

    Arrive at finish line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael this is an excellent present, perfect for you both. It is a good gift to give early as well since Brit needs to train for the big event!! Major Awards for this one too!!

    ReplyDelete