Saturday, February 2, 2013

Vote for this year's T-Shirt

K everyone, we've been working hard on this years logo! We are excited to share it with you guys! We wanted to go with the Cars theme but make it our own. Notice the DLD in the middle?? Kinda fun. Which of these 3 do you all prefer?

LOGO #1

LOGO #2

 LOGO #3

I'm not 100% sure we'll be able to do logo 3 with that texture, so if logo #3 is your favorite let me know your second favorite too just in case. Thanks guys and don't forget to order your shirts!

4 comments:

  1. #1 is my favorite!! Awesome job guys! Love ya. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #1. Sorry I won't be there in March but I'm going next week, Yippee! Hope to see everyone on Disneyland Day next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the lovely ladies before me - I vote with them #1 is my fav - nice, will make a great shirt, good job (again)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #2 and 3. If its possible, then 3, but if not then #2

    ReplyDelete