Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This years shirts!!

To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Disneyland this year's DLand Day theme is Classic Disney. These year I asked the super talented Savanna to design the front of our t-shirt, check out her awesome design!


This year we'd like your input again. Let us know which of these 3 fonts you'd prefer for the back of the shirt...

 OPTION #1
  OPTION #2
 
  OPTION #3


We aren't locked yet on final colors, but this is what I think the final shirts will look like-ish

Can't wait to take our big group pic!! Make sure you get your shirt sizes to me asap!!

3 comments:

  1. I emailed that I like option number one but I could be just as happy with option number two �� Savanna you did an awesome job on the design of the shirts! For what it's worth I think black and white would look "classic"! I know you've already used that color scheme before.

    I will need an adult medium, Tess will need an adult small, and Lucas will take an extra large youth or adult small if that's easier. I guess that means were coming!!!

    ReplyDelete