Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Down to the Wire!!!

Well everyone, as you know, there has been a battle to be the first official Mouseketeer! Well, Disneyland Day is only 2 days away! Zapperman zapped past Miss Nemisis this week answering his question in LESS THAN ONE MINUTE (seriously, that's pretty impressive). Which put him ahead by 2 points! However, this Saturday we will be having one final competition to crown (or ear??) the 2011 Mouseketeer!! There is a potential for up to 25 points! So will the Come Back King live up to his name and steel the show? Who knows? He is only 6 points behind so he has a chance.

Well enough of all this talk... what have you all been playing for? We have prizes for the 2nd and 3rd place winners, we also will be announcing the Digital Disneyland Day Champion (the person who had the most points that did not make it to the park).

Everyone will actually be getting a prize, however, the grand prize of them all is...

...THE OFFICIAL, ONE OF A KIND, COVETED, MOUSE HUNT TROPHY!!!!! The winner will get to keep this claim to fame for one whole year! Until the next Disneyland Day, when they will have to give it up to the next winner, or reclaim their title!!






Yes, I did make this thing with one knife, a sander and a lot of patience! Yes, you will be able to mark your initials on the bottom for eternal glory!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a super trophy! (minus the bloody thumb - oops I just said a swear word in Craig's world)... So GREAT all the work you've done to make a special day for everyone. It will go down in Disney history!! Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I won't be able to sleep for three days. And to think that the very first prize was whittled by none other than Ghippeto Murdock. Was that bust or head sanitized after the cut on the thumb? How long did it take you to make that replica? It must have taken weeks, I know because I spent one summer zapping down the perfect tree to build my daughters pink and white dollhouse. After several cuts and numerous glue gun burns it was finished. But it was nothing like your amazing likeness of the king of pop - Michael Jackson. Like Ben it will live in my heart forever as I take the prize and raise it above my head (with some help form my wife as I am getting pretty old) and watch the Miss and BK Scarey Guy weep in the lobby of the restaurant. I only say this because I have used my zapping powers and already know what the final event is (sinister laugh). So be ready, and I think we need to watch out for the treeturtle as she menitoned from the start "slow and steady sometimes can come in kinda first but mostly last" I think that was the quote.

    LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Oh they already have! LET THE GAMES END!

    Off to save a few turkeys nearby from the skunks!

    Zapperman (does anyone know who I really am yet?)

    PS: Michael did you make that replica in honor of Captain EO?

    ReplyDelete