Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A NEW REASON TO CELBRATE DISNEYLAND DAY!!!!

Watch the video before you read anything



So, we are going to be moving Disneyland Day for 2012 to January 27 & 28th since the baby is due 5 days after the previous Disneyland Day in March (currently set for March 16th). The reason for this date is that Brit (hopefully) will be "power walking" her 1/2 marathon still on the 29th.

We are so excited to add to our family. We are excited to celebrate our baby's birthday (and Savy's) every year by continuing to have Disneyland Day in March, but for obvious reasons it'll be different this year.

This means that the Mouse Hunt challenge will start sometime in early December to get ready for an awesome ROUND 2 of the Annual Mouse Hunt challenge.

Thanks to everyone for your love and support!

3 comments:

  1. I knew it! I totally had a feeling... Oh my heck I am so happy for you guys! You are going to be the best parents, seriously. And yeah, this video mad me cry... a lot! Love you two and can't wait to see the little baby and the two of you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! So happy to be an Aunt! SO excited for next Disneyland day with your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "oh Brit n Michael" What a wonderful gift from god this is.... I'm so elated for you. I've been just so crazy busy my dear, but want you to know that my thoughts and prayers go beyond words for you both... As the "day" nears I'm counting on more adorable videos like this.. Michael your so hilariously cute.. All my blessings to you and the Murdock addition....

    ReplyDelete