Monday, February 14, 2011

The Unltimate Showdown!!


-----click on the image to see it full size-----


The top spot for this years Mouseketeer is still very much up for grabs! Currently we have Savanna (Miss Nemesis) in first with 31 points. Followed closely by my mom. Then just behind them is Kim (Zapperman). Miss Nemesis and Zapperman have really been going at it! Here are just a few or their rants...


Zapperman:Savanna is now my nemesis. How could anyone find that answers in 8 minutes. At my age I could not even read the question in 8 minutes (imagine how long it took Chad)

Miss Nemisis: Zapperman, this is your nemesis. Totally dominated the email, I came up with every single possible question that Michael could have asked. So, as expected, I answered it at 8:00:01pm. How is losing going?


Zapperman: As I was dragging myself out of the building rubble after saving two little puppies and a goldfish I realized that, yes I had lost. And then I thought (picture a word bubble over my head thinking) "what is losing but being next to the winner?" And then I reflected back on what Mother Teresa told me one day "lose yourself and you are a winner" or was it "lose and your not the winner" well it had something to do with winning and losing. Do remember this: As with the Joker, The Riddler and The Penguin - I will be back to lose another day, but I will be back. (now think of the guy who makes that spooky noise in the haunted mansion elevator as the thunder and lightening go off and that's the sound I am making).

Cindy Westoby (aka the turtle): Wouldn't it be funny if Kim & Savanna both lost (and I won)... the chances of that happening are slim - I know... I may lose but I will respect the "Nemesis" and "Mind Zapper" and their extreme Disney knowledge --- I will fight a good fight and play anyway :))
Let the games continue !!
"The Turtle" slow and steady but sometimes wins :]

6 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture of Turtle Woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when you thought is it was safe to go out and fight crime who shows up but Annette Funicello and a turtle that climbs trees. I have heard of a tree frog but not a tree turtle. She appears to be holding on very tight (kinda like the second place). Just so you know I cannot fit into that outfit right now. That picture was taken when I had hair and about 3,422 double doubles ago (in and out reference - any bonus points for that one?). The black shoes are my trademark and the only thing that still fit me. Those shorts were outlawed when Larry Bird stopped playing basketball. Anyway I have already thrown out the guantlet for tonight - be there or be square. Oh and Miss Nemisis - that hair style is so out right now, just like you will be out of the lead when I zap you tonight at 12:52 Hawaii time so your brain will not be able to even think of anything Disney - not even the answer to tonights' question which is "Chocolate Chip Cookie" Might as well give up now and save some time and money on those cans of hair spray. The Turtle will be back in Toon Town after tonight. ZAP ON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savanna, did you feel the ZAPPER? Oh, you probably can't even think right now the ZAP was sooooo strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zapperman, I'll have you know that photo was taken in the peak of hair fashion, and although the style may be outdated, the coolness emitting from me cannot be denied!

    O... and just so you know, I was wearing that hairstyle because it is secretly my zap preventer helmet! So your zapping was in vain!!! (Evil laughter) however, it did give me a slight massage, so thank you for that!

    The points have been tallied, and you are one of my finest opponents (with the exception of Turtle Woman, Disney Grandpa & Comeback King)... this will be a race to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Due to incriminating facts and evidence that I will in no way disclose to the public, I am officially a Zapperfan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just now read this - you are all to clever for me... thus I guess turtle is a good name for me I just tuck my head in when the darts fly... hehehe (slighly devilish laughter) so cute you all are!

    ReplyDelete